This week I asked my fiancé what she wanted for Valentine’s Day – besides, of course, that giant, life-sized, heart-shaped box of chocolates we saw at CVS. Her answer was one word: chocolate. So…. you can see what she’s interested in enjoying this Valentine’s Day. This Chocolate Old Fashioned is a hit with the ladies and the guys – strong, rich, with deep layered notes of oak, leather, cherry, and of course, velvety chocolate. This cocktail is a great way to start a Valentine’s (or any) date night with your special someone. Enjoy!
- Crank your speakers up and start playing "Let's Get it On" by Marvin Gaye
- In a mixing glass, add ice, bitters, bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur and Creme de Cacao.
- Using your barspoon, stir 20 times clockwise and 20 times counter-clockwise.
- Strain and pour onto a large ice cube in each rocks glass.
- Garnish each cocktail with Luxardo Maraschino Cherry and an orange twist.
- Present cocktail and roses to your significant other.